The ‘Magnetic Tools’ are the tools that are powered by a strong magnetic field and have the property, either natural or induced of attracting ferromagnetic materials such as iron or steel. The Industrial Magnetic tools are designed and manufactured to drive productivity improvements while making the workplace safer and work easier.
Industrial Magnetic tools are designed for a specific task such as lifting the heavy iron material, holding mini steel materials into the magnetic tool, etc. Usually, the tools are designed using powerful magnets which provide a strong hold on thin or sometimes heavy materials.
The Industrial magnets are categorized as, Non-Permanent and Permanent. Non-Permanent magnets require an outside electric current to be magnetized & demagnetized. Whereas, the Permanent magnets include the ferrite magnets, alnico magnets & rare earth magnets.
Some of the Magnetic Tools are
Pot Magnet tool assemblies are commonly used for gripping, whereas Clamping & fixture applications made from either Alnico or Ferrite magnet.
Power Magnet T-Shaped Primarily designed to hold ferrous parts or for sorting out ferrous parts from other components.
Magnet Bar is a super strong magnet that was designed for multi-purpose, such as fridge magnets, sign, note or picture holder, hardware tools hanger, artwork and in handicraft material.
Magnetic Separator is a Powerful magnet to pull ferrous pieces, & for better hold. It is ideal for industrial use. It is an effective separating tool.
Horseshoe Magnet is a U-shaped magnet that makes the magnet stronger by pointing the poles in the same direction. The Industrial-sized horseshoe can be used in construction sites & Engineering works to pick up large pieces of heavy metal.
1. No harm from magnetic tools.
2. Heavy metals can lift easily.
3. Cheap prices and longer durability.
1. In keeping the stationary jointing parts of metal sheets and members during welding work.
2. In holding the tools for tentative installation and tack welding on such construction site, bridge, shipbuilding and piping installation.
3. Suitable for temporary holding during drilling and assembly.
4. The Electromagnetic device to adjust the positioning during temporary welding work of iron sheets.
5. In temporarily holding the material piece during tack welding and assembly or to hold gauges and rulers.