A ‘Clamping Stud’ is a kind of ‘Fastener’ which has a finely threaded grip on both ends except at the centre of the stud. The centre of the clamping stud has a T-slot which is used for fastening while assembling with other parts. Threads on the stud may have an equal or unequal length for holding the workpiece.
The clamping studs are general-purpose, high-strength clamping stud used with a T Nut and are used to hold workpiece directly. A smaller threaded side of a stud is used for fastening T-nuts, whereas the longer threaded side is used to accommodate clamp/Nut/Washer, etc.
We offer a range of clamping stud that is made using high-grade raw materials and is available in hardened & tempered form and high tensile strength steel with black oxide finish. These studs are available in various sizes and special lengths are designed that are quoted upon request.
1. Black oxide finish.
2. Good tensile strength, 125,000 p.s.i. min.
3. Medium carbon steel.
4. Manufactured as per standards IS-13178-1991.
5. Rolled threads.
1. Used for holding the material piece together.
2. Installation of larger machinery.
3. For Jig fixtures and adaptors.
4. In plastic moulding applications.
5. In motor Engine applications – Cylinder head installation.