An ‘Electric Blower’ is a handheld ‘Power Tool’ almost used in every household. Some of the blowers are the backpack mounted units with a handheld wand.
Electric Blower, also known as ‘Leaf Blower’ or simply referred as the blower is a popular gardening tool that propels air gushing out a nozzle to clean the gardening debris such as leaves, grass cutting and yard wastes from a lawn. The handheld blower is able to generate wind speeds of between 140-270 miles per hour or 63-121 m/s and air volume up to 2.8 m^3/min with variable speed control function for better usage.
The working of the blower is simple; the motor with many blades is fixed in a case. As the fan rotates, it takes the outside air inside and spins it, forcing it to expel through a smaller opening. An inside centrifugal force builds high pressure, the air comes out of the tube at a tremendous rate of speed, as high as 270 mph.
As it is powered by an electric motor, it is environmentally friendly with zero emission than what you'll get from handheld gas blowers. But the power cord limits one’s mobility and unable to cover the larger area for cleaning.
The Features of the Electric Blower
1. High-Quality Electric blower with 600W.
2. Variable speed control for better usage.
2. High power and longtime working capacity.
3. Portable & lightweight.
4. The lock button guarantees a lot more convenience while cleaning.
The Applications of the Electric Blower
1. For cleaning garden debris such as dry leaves, grasses. Yard wastes, etc.
2. In blowing of waste chips of carpentry.
3. Cleaning dust from computer devices, electrical gadgets.
4. In cleaning dust from the house.
5. Small air blowers are used in drying paints, hairs (hair dryer).
6. In cleaning dust from interior parts of a vehicle.